Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Interrogation



Had my meeting with the Federal Agent today to be counted for the 2010 census. Some of the questions included:

Do you have a flushing toilet?
Do you have running hot and cold water?
Do you have a refrigerator?
What race are you?
How much money do you make?
How do you get to work?
What year was the building where you live built?
Do you have a stove?

And the like...She was probably about 73. Unfortunately I didn't realize there would be such a glare from the window or I would have shut the blinds.

She was wearing a fun fur scarf probably made from discount store yarn.

5 comments:

Molli said...

How did you get hooked up with that interview?? Also, who took the pictures?

Mom said...

Kristie's funny!

Rhoda said...

Kristi took the pictures. "Hooked up" is a bit of an extreme statement. I was randomly chosen for the long form of the 2010 census. Because of my non-compliance she had to come interview me in person.

Molli said...

What non-compliance? That is funny.......

Rhoda said...

They sent me this 50 page book of questions in Oct that I didn't answer.