Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Blarney Castle (Ireland Part 2)


I went to visit Blarney Castle and kissed the Blarney Stone. Now I'm eloquent. I actually kissed it twice because the first set of pictures didn't come out so well. I'd post them, but all you'd see is my legs.

He told me I was a very sweet lady.

Look how green!!!

And yellow!

After we went to the pub for a drink and they had all sorts of pitchers on the ceiling. It was neat.

This was a cool building in Cork that needs a good scrubbing. I like the harp and knots.


This is my attempt at being an artistic photographer. It is at the abbey where we went right before and after the fancy tea with Stuart.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You ARE a very sweet lady.... AND eloquent! Great pictures!

Molli said...

very pretty! And I like your artsy picture. :)