Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Final Pics...(Ireland Part 3)

I rented a car and drove around the Beara Peninsula. It was great.
It was 11:45 am. Never too early for a pint. :)

Had lunch in this little town.

This is a little town called Eyeries. Very colorful. I wonder if they paint everything so colorful to brighten up the gray weather.

At the end of the first day the car got a flat!

Called someone to come fix it. I told him he was my knight in shining armor.

On day two with the car went to Lough Hyne.

Then went to this town called Baltimore. This is the Church of Ireland. Wouldn't that be weird if there was a Church of the USA?

Then saw the Drombeg Stone Circle.

I think the kids party up there.

Cows on the walk to the rocks

Just some photos from the drive...


1 comment:

Mom said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! I'm glad you had pfun and glad that you shared them with us!!