Friday, August 22, 2008

The Power of the Pen (and Police Academy Training)

There was an area of sidewalk by my house that was overgrown with bushes. I could not run on it. So I wrote a letter.

I detailed where the problem was.

And sent examples.
I sent it to my contact at the Police Academy. She the forwarded it to the proper people at the City of Novi.

I avoided the area for about 10 days because I was afraid to go back and be disappointed that it had not been fixed. But finally I did. Behold...


I'd like to think all the Novi Citizens are grateful and the world is a better place. :)


I'm riding my bike here. You can see where I almost fall off.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I got to walk on the "finished results", and it is very nice.... Good job, Responsible Citizen!!!

Molli said...

Good job you little sweetheart! And good job to whoever cleaned it up as well, that looks like it was no small task. :)