Saturday, August 02, 2008

Alina LOVES to swing... and play in the sandbox


...and to push her stroller, and pretty much do anything outside. Thanks to Babcia for the new outfit!


This is what I look like when I'm thinking about picking my nose.

And this is me in action!
I was a little bummed because right after I took this picture, she stuck the other finger up the other nostril... but my camera is too slow to take pictures that fast, so I missed it! :(

She loves to play on our bed.

Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen!?


Some big mystery spots appeared on our carpet recently. I had been wanting to steam clean for a while anyway... so this just made it more of a priority. Here is before:

And after........ aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......



2 comments:

Rhoda said...

When she is pushing the stroller she is starting to look like a little girl and is losing the baby face a bit.

Mom said...

She is really looking like a little girl instead of a baby. I agree with Rhoda.