Saturday, August 16, 2008

A new hairdo

Alina loves to go swimming, and she especially likes to go down the slide. Usually we go down again and again and again and again... Tata came with us last weekend, so we got some pictures.

Going down


She looooves chocolate


Here we are at the zoo for the hospital zoo day. She learned how to put her sunglasses on top of her head, and I thought it was pretty funny.


With one of my coworker's daughters.


She loves to run around with just her towel on her head after her baths!


The next pictures require some story telling first... last night I asked Jay to put Alina's head band on for her to keep her hair out of her eyes, and I started laughing when I saw what he did. I thought he did it to be funny, but then he said "What? That's how she wore her hair the whole weekend when you were in Breckenridge, and no one said anything!" He took her to Home Depot, a landscaping store a few times, Uncle Glenn's house - ha!



3 comments:

Rhoda said...

LORFL

Josh said...

I don't see anything wrong with her hair.

Mom said...

Dad wishes he had hair to fix like that!