Monday, October 27, 2008

It's been a while!

Geez I guess I haven't posted in a while! Here are some pictures from the past month or so at the Noga household...


Here is baby girl Noga's blanket...


Alina LOVES the hat that she got from the Derek Pflum pfamily for Christmas last year.

I can't believe I'm posting this terrible picture, but this is at 31 weeks


We went to a pumpkin patch a few weeks ago - they had lots of fun farm animals, and Alina really enjoyed running all around with Tata close behind...



Boo at the Zoo was this weekend, Mommy and Alina went with Shandi, Tanya, Damian, and Jonah.

Watch out, Grandma... Alina liked Shandi almost as much as she likes you!

Jonah was a spider!


Notice the giraffe in the front... and the back!
I'm so bummed this picture turned out blurry! She kept asking me to take more pictures, and for some reason they kept turning out blurry. This is a cute one, though.

This is the only one that didn't turn out blurry :(

And today... 38 weeks!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Is Baby #2 going to be as cute as Baby #1?

Rhoda said...

You pregs.

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Good luck Molli with this new baby. I wish that I looked as good as you pregnant!