Sunday, October 12, 2008

Disney on Ice

I took Mary for a girls' night out to Disney on Ice.

This is when I went to pick her up. I know it's a little blurry, but she's so happy and cute I had to share it anyway.

Waiting before the show. You can see how close we are. I thought about getting us tickets right on the ice, but I'm glad I didn't. Throughout the show the characters get really close to the audience. Can you imagine Mary with all of the characters just skating around the whole time? I think we would have had to leave. Major freak out.



Here she is chatting about what she thinks we'll see. The Wiggles and Tinkerbell. Neither were there.

This is her reaction to It's a Small World. For the whole song. She didn't like it.

Intermission.

And a cute picture of Vitorria, because why not?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......