Monday, October 27, 2008

Catching Up- FINALLY!!

I've been told that it's been WAY too long since I've posted any pictures.....So, here's some catch-up pictures......
This is a picture of my new scooter. It's pretty fun to ride down to the Rec Center and to get the mail. I actually didn't ride it as much as I'd have liked to because they had Boreas Pass Road closed for a month while they resurfaced it, and I'm not about to take the back way down!


The girls "dressed up" Grandpa................




Chillin' out in the back yard.
We had a WONDERFUL tea party with Katie's REAL china tea set. 'it was a birthday present from Lauren and Charlotte.... What pfun!







Aunt Rhoda took a cake decorating class, and the rewards of her labors were enjoyed by all!

Vittoria even seemed to enjoy The Wiggles concert!
Who has MORE energy? Jay or Alina?
Josh's "road rash" from last week's bike accident.

This is Molli's and Dad's birthdays celebration at Cin Zetti's.

The snow is returning to Breck..... I wish it could be summer always!!!! So, there you have it.....

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

A scooter is not a motorcycle...You cannot get hurt on one.