Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

I was inspired by this picture to make Halloween cookies. The original intent was to do this with the girls earlier in the day... but somehow the day got away from us! They did help make the cookies, but they were in bed for decorating time. Mine didn't turn out quite as cute as the original, but hey. I tried.

Here are the witches:


At the bottom of that recipe, it says how to make bats. Notice there are no pictures of the bats in their recipe. I tried to follow the directions, but I'm pretty sure theirs turned out differently than ours. There are also cats in this picture, which the recipe did not have directions for. I thought they would turn out cute, but those didn't either. Jay helped with these.


And some ghosts and pumkins (Jay did not help with these).



No comments: