Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July! I painted my house today.



You can compare it to the picture from Mom and Dad's visit. The second floor still needs a second coat, but I still think it looks much better. I love my neighbor. Not only did he tell me he thinks it looks much better, but just when I was thinking it may have been worth it to pay someone $500 to paint it for me, he let me know that just the facade would cost $3-4k to have someone do. One of the more popular companies costs $10k! That made me think it was worth it.

2 comments:

dad said...

I think the house looks great. I think everyone else was too busy with Fourth activities; I stayed in Breck so I didn't get too tired and lift up one of the granddaughters in a impulsive moment. The garden looks good as well. DAD:o)

Mom said...

Looks GREAT! BIG job, but it looks like you did a great job.