Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gfana

I went to Gfana. And that was fun. First we went to Busua (Pictures of that coming. I forgot the memory card.) Then we went to Cape Coast,. It was very pretty.

There is a castle there which was a slave trading post from the 1600s. There were 3 dungeons for men and 3 for women, plus an isolation cell and another one for people who tried to escape. Those pictures didn't turn out so well.

I liked the canons. And my panoramic camera. :)

Oh look! There's me!

I went with 4 other volunteers. Hilary, Hugo, Shannon and Nick.

Really? I mean, I guess if your hands are backwards, but I think this looks off.

Hope to get more posted soon, before heading back to site. Miss you!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ghana looks very pretty! I'll bet it was really pfun getting into the ocean again. Can hardly wait for more pictures!