Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gfana Part 2 (but really part 1)


Here are some pfotos of the pfirst part of our trip. We took a bus from Waga to Kumasi and got in about 4am. Then we took another bus to Busua.

I forget the name of that little island. I wanted to swim there but then thought better of it because while swimming there would be fun, swimming back would not.

This is where I spent most of my time. In the hammock. It was great.

We at breakfast at Daniel's. It was great. He's famous in these parts.

There was a monkey in Busua. Several. They scared me. Hugo told me to get closer for a nice photo. Too scary. Lots of things scare me here that I didn't think would be so scary.

I drank milk from a coconut. That was not scary.

We ordered nachos. It wasn't exactly what we were expecting, but still good.

We walked to Dixcove. It was a very nice walk.

Fort Metal Cross or something like that. We hiked up there didn't go in. It was closed.


Surprise! John was there!

There was a dead shark on the beach when we got home.

1 comment:

Molli said...

Looks like fun! That chocolate on the crepe looked like a big worm on my iphone. I had to enlarge it to see that it was actually chocolate. :) I love the nachos! What was in that thing? Also, what a surprise to see John Elway!!