Monday, April 20, 2009

Sesame Street Live

In preparation for the big event, both girls dressed in Elmo outfits. Alina hardly fits into this anymore, but I squeezed her in it because she has nothing with Elmo in her current size (yet). Plus it was snowing out, so this was appropriate.


She insisted on wearing the hood up.

Happy baby

Even bigger smile! Is there anything cuter than that!?
I have a few pictures from the actual event, but they were taken with a different camera, and I cannot find the memory card reader for my computer at the moment, so I will post those later.

Post S.S.L. bath. Ania digs her thumb. Even in the bath.

I do have a similar picture with her eyes closed, but in this one I didn't ask her to smile, she just did it. Therefore the open eyes.

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Pfun! Taking pictures is hard work!

Mom said...

I guess Alina needs a new Elmo shirt... Ania looks cute in her new Elmo shirt. Gotta start working on Wiggles shirts!