Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ania 6 month and Alina 2 year pictures

I can't believe Ania is 6 months old now! We took her to get her 6 month old pictures today, and Alina to get her 2 year old pictures. Ania did very well.





Don't blink, or you will miss the ONLY picture of Alina where she was not screaming (or clinging onto either me or Jay) during the inside photo shoot.

Not my favorite family photo... but there's always next time.

Very blue eyes


Alina has a matching dress... I was really hoping to get some of both of them in their dresses. Alina was having none of that. So here is Ania.


Finally we took them to a park to try to get some pictures of Alina. They are much better than what we got inside...



And... the outtakes.




I'm so mean... even Ania looks mad at me... but I really wanted the pictures! Oh well, I guess you don't get everything you want. :(

4 comments:

Rhoda said...

I think the one where she is lying on you is very sweet. There are some funny ones in there!

Mom said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! Even the outtakes are cute! It shows that they are actually kids! Save them for another contest!

Rhoda said...

She's 2.

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

The outtakes are the best! I am not brave enough for the professional pictures yet. Your family is so pretty!