Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Third Blogoversary!!

Congratulations to everyone who entered the contest! It was fun. Before I announce the winners, first some stats:

Compare the range from when the contest started, Aug 8, 2007 till today to the same 83 days prior to the contest.

Highest number of hits on a day: 21 (this was actually on the Oct 29, which was not technically part of the contest.) The highest number of hits during the contest was 19. Prior number: 17

1,873 Pageviews
Previous: 884 (+111.88%)

689 Visits
Previous: 402 (+71.39%)

00:03:33 Avg. Time on Site
Previous: 00:02:11 (+62.66%)

Drum roll....The much anticipated video


Finally, with approximately 192 points, the winner is Derek! Molli came in a close second with 142 points. I would like to point out that had it not been for the treehouse posts, from what I can figure, Molli would have won by 2 points. So as you can see, it was a very good contest. Josh and Mom tried. They tied for third place with bonus points.

The prizes:

Derek: A kickstand for his bike
Molli: A gift certificate for Pei Wei
Josh and Mom: The glory of coming in third. Just kidding. I haven’t decided yet what your prize is.

I hope everyone had fun and continues to post often. I like seeing what everyone is up to!

Edited to add: Although the date on this post says Oct 30, I posted it on Oct 31 and the time zone is Central. I will have to change that.

3 comments:

Marco said...

Nice video Rhoda!

Josh said...

That is a very good video Rhoda. You could teach the people that buy our products a thing or two.

Molli said...

That is fun! I'm so glad to see Katie's self portrait made the cut. :)