Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Firearms/Range Exercise


This is the range where we shot guns last week. There were 5 little stalls. They are building a new one, so you may not be impressed with the facilities. You'd be right.


This is my target with the Glock, the first of the guns we used. After the first 15, we changed the magazine. I was getting a little bored. Then I did a few more and he said, "You're going to the right." I told him I couldn't see very well and asked him where I was shooting. He said I was a little low and to the right, over by the under arm. My last 2 shots was almost on the 5! (He told me; I trust him. :))


Some info on the guns, if you care about that sort of thing.


This was my target with the shotgun.


And finally the shotgun itself. Pretty fun night! :)

PS 9 days left of the contest!!

No comments: