Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fun with the Nogas

Here are some pictures from our house in the last month or so.

Jay and I spent 3 days doing this when we got the GI virus that almost sent Alina to the hospital. We also spent quite a bit of time on or over the toilet, but I didn't get any pictures of that.




Here is Alina in one of her cute outfits.




































Here she is in one of the shirts Aunt Rhoda sent to her - very cute! Her hair also fits into little pony tails on the top of her head that I think are very cute. :)








And here are the highly requested pictures from the birthday party. Kaleb turned 1, so I wanted to get some pictures of the 2 of them together. I'm pretty sure she's teething as is evidenced by the drool that covers her entire shirt.

At first he kept trying to kiss her on the cheek, but I couldn't get my camera to snap during it!









Not quite a kiss...









I kept trying...










Finally! I got a picture of him kissing her! Wait - why did she start SCREAMING right after the flash went off? Oh - he wasn't kissing her after all this time!



Close up... I guess if it was going to happen, at least I got a picture of it!






If you look very closely you can see the bite marks, still present a few days later. Poor little girl! :(


Here are some pictures of Alina's first time swinging.


































And a video. I accidentally took it sideways and didn't really think about that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's fun to be ONE! You can bite people.

Mom said...

That just hurts to look at it!