Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Contest

As you may or, more likely, may not know, we are coming up on our second blogoversary!! Being a blog reader, I know this is cause for celebration. To celebrate I am having a contest. The contest is to both encourage more postings but also help me with a project I am working on. The contest is this: The person who posts the most pictures between now and October 25 will get a prize. It will be a good prize and will be personalized to the winner. The winner, prize and project will be revealed on October 31, the blogoversary. (I guess I was bored on Halloween. :)) Have pfun and happy posting!

Edited to add: You can add old pictures from even before the blog was created if you think they are pfun.

1 comment:

Derek said...

How are we counting? How many pictures does a video count for? Is this just quantity, or is there a quality aspect?