Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I cut my finger



Yesterday I was cutting some broccoli. I was cutting the big purple rubberband around it. I was using a knife that was too small. I put the kife under the rubberband and lifted up. And then ouch. Sliced my finger. It bled a lot. Luckily I called Mary Kay and then Vittoria heard me and came down to help. It doesn't look so bad, but I bled through 2 paper towels! Actually, when it first happend I wrapped a paper towel around it and kept cooking. Then I noticed blood on the cutting board and decided to see if it were worse than I thought.

Molli from Westminster asks, "Can you still knit?" No, Molli, I cannot. I tried last night to knit and it started bleeding again. I could feel it start soon after I began knitting. I tried to battle, but it was no use. I had to stop after about 20 stiches. Sad.

2 comments:

Molli said...

That IS sad!! I'm sorry you little sweetheart, I hope your cut heals very soon so that you can knit knit knit!!!

Mom said...

That IS very sad! I'm glad that you're feeling better! When it's too bad for knitting, it's WAY too bad.Are you able to kniw now?