Monday, February 03, 2014

Super Bowl Party

We partied. Mary Kay made jalapeño popper dip.

She made it to look like a football and used string cheese for the laces. She was so tickled. I really wish this photo would have turned out better because she was so excited. Unfortunately I took all of these with my phone so none of them turned out very well. But I wanted to share them anyway.


We decorated.

And put on our Bronco gear.

I made a king cake! We put in fuse beads for the baby that were orange and blue.

In orange and blue...

Again, not such a great photo. But neither was the game. :(

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wish the game had lived up to all of our expectations! You all did your part!

dad said...

Looks like a lot of lfun even tho we didn't do too well. What is a king cake. That's a new one for me.