Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Pizza

Hilary and I made pizza while staying at her house. It was super pfun. A real highlight of a fantastic trip.

I used a recipe from my good buddy Chris, which took  24 hours to refrigerate.


Then we got to heat up her oven!!

That's Hilary stirring the coals and making her second blog appearance. She doesn't know what a big deal it is.

And roll the dough.

I'm American, English and Italian all at the same time. Have you ever seen anything so amazing??? The only thing missing is my foulard.


This was the first one we did as a test. We decided the recipe could use a bit more salt and be divided into thirds instead of halves so it would be a bit thinner, but overall we were happy.


Finally, Hilary has this awesome cup. I got to pose with it and drink tea from it almost everyday. She told me I looked like an Eastern European tart in this picture.

1 comment:

Mom said...

VERY Pfun pizza making!