Friday, October 18, 2013

Maternity leave is coming to an end... :(

I started this on my phone with the new blogger app, it wouldn't let me publish (kept getting an error) but it let me save as a draft and now I'm publishing from the iPad. I don't like the picture quality (esp the one of Maja watching soccer) but I guess I might use it again for maybe just one pic or something...
------
I go back to work next Thursday. Boo. Here are some pics of the girls from my time off - we had some great bonding time!

Rhoda posted pics of the salon party already but she didn't have any pics of Ania with the mud mask, so here is one.




Watching the big sisters play soccer


Watching the big sisters swim. It was hot in there!



Jay gave Alina a few pointers on soccer by drawing a picture... Ania watched carefully and came out with her own version when he was done. :)



Tummy time yesterday