Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Catching up

I was driving home from work one day and saw the most beautiful sunset I think I've ever seen. I tried to capture some pics while driving (I'm sure I wasn't distracted doing that), here is one. I don't think I got the best pictures, but it was really pretty!

Ania likes to do her own thing with head bands

So then Alina tried it


Me: Ania, what did you put on your lips?
Ania: Nothing.

We had a huge snowstorm before Christmas, here is Jay after he snowblowed our driveway.

We went sledding. Jay was better taking the girls than me, because I always ended up putting my feet down to slow us, which would then throw tons of snow in the girls' faces. They didn't like that. I couldn't help it! So I stopped taking them.

Ania threw a 30 minute tantrum one night - it was awesome. I can't remember what it was about, but boy was she mad. I got video of it too, but here's a picture.
Alina didn't know what to do with herself during this tantrum. She tried to calm Ania down, but Ania was out of control. So then she said "Mommy, how do I write "I love Ania, you're still my best friend."? So I wrote it for her. She usually copies it into her own writing, but this time I think she decided it was too urgent and just ran and put this note under Ania's face (while Ania was still face down, screaming). It didn't help, but I thought that was very cute of Alina! :)

We decided to try a root canal instead of extraction. Ania was SO GOOD!! We're keeping our fingers crossed that this will work and we don't have to get it extracted...
You can see the xray with the other root canal in the background :)


Self portraits. She took about 10 of these.

And here is Alina's big tooth adventure! Here it is before it came out:

She was very worried that the tooth fairy wouldn't know what to do with it. So she decided to write a note to her. She has me say each letter out loud, and she writes it. I shortened it a bit... she wanted to write "Tooth Fairy, Take my tooth - you can keep it. Leave me money."

Here it is!!

Such a big girl!

Yesterday I picked the girls up early from day care and took them to a new park. They had a lot of fun. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

WOW! You BUSY! Pfun pfotos