Monday, April 11, 2011

Mary the Joker

Mary, as you may know, is quite the joker.



I will post Mary/English translations after you have had a chance to guess.

UPDATE: Here are the translations
What do you call a banana without a skin?
A banana skin.

Why is the cucumber so sad?
Because it is lonely (apparently it was alone in a three year old's tummy).

What do you call a vegetable that goes to the bathroom?
A pea.
(I thought it was a pee-pee-ya (a papaya) and told her that a papaya is a fruit. Alas, no and she spells pea with six letters)

What do you call a vegetable that sits on the grill?
A burning vegetable.

One onion plus one onion equals?
Two onions.

What do mashed potatoes and peas make?
Green mashed potatoes.

Let me know who had the most correct translations.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I got 1

Molli said...

LORFL, she is funny!

Libby said...

I got all but the burning vegetable. I especially liked one onion plus one onions. I laughed out loud at all of them. But Derek can tell you that I used to make up good jokes when I was Mary's age...