Monday, February 14, 2011

Root canals

Have you ever heard of a 2 year old having root canals??

You may have noticed in the haircut picture that I mentioned Ania banged her teeth on our coffee table. I haven't updated the blog very well about this drama, but we have been to the dentist a few times about that, and I found out this morning that they appear to NOT be getting better, so our options are to 1) have 2 root canals... or 2) wait see if they get better (which they appear to be getting worse). If they get worse (die), our only option will be to pull both of them. So we’re opting for the root canals.

I will take pictures of her teeth and post them when I get a chance. They are gray. :(

Poor baby!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Poor little Ania!

Derek said...

Make sure they don't let the anesthetic wear off.