Monday, September 20, 2010

Photography class with John Fielder

Mom and I took a photography class with John Fielder, it was really fun! Below are some of the pictures I took. This post is really long, but there are some pretty cool pictures (in my non-professional opinion). They are in reverse order because I didn't feel like changing all of them.


This is John's house.
















When shooting at the sun, you're supposed to try to get a star. This is about the closest I got. I think.




The guy on the right fell off his bike the day before. He broke 6 ribs and his clavicle in 2 places. He was so excited about this class, though, that as soon as the hospital discharged him, he came straight to the class! That's dedication!






That's John Fielder (on the left).



3 comments:

Mom said...

It was a beautiful day, and you REALLY got some great pictures! Now, are you going to start selling them????

Mom said...

Fall here is more gorgeous than usual as you can see from the pics. I'm anxious to get down and see the purple jeep. We're showing the house for rent Sat am so I have to stay till then. DAD :o)

Mom said...

I guess I'll have to learn how to sign on under my own name. Dad :o)