Saturday, September 04, 2010

Leaving the Big K

In my last week in the big K we went to see the sacred crocodiles. That was fun. But kind of scary!





I sat on it! Well, not really, you can't. But it kind of looks like I am.

And pulled its tail.

This is my host family. The little boy was so cute. I loved him.

This was at the adoption ceremony.  That other volunteer was my sister.

This is my French class.

The girl on the left is my host sister Malika and the girl on the right is her friend.

That's my mom buying us a live chicken for Sunday lunch.  That was fun.

Here he is killing it.  I have a video but those take a long time to upload.

Toys.



My boss.

2 comments:

Molli said...

Look fun!! The little kids are cute. I hope you are having fun in your village now!

Mom said...

So many experiences in life/ Your getting your share. I hope the language isn't too much of problem and you are communicating well. We had a great time fishing; at least I did and I think the guys enjoyed it too. Do you remember killing the turkeys in the back yard in Delta. You were pretty small. We sure enjoy the pictures you share with us. I love you. Dad