Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ania's birthday party

Happy Birthday, Ania!!
Ania (unlike her sister) had no issues getting her hands and face messy by digging into the cake on her birthday. She loved it.

Alina found a new use for lipstick. We'll call it teethstick. (I really only wanted to post the first 25 seconds of this video... but alas I do not know how to crop (probably don't have the correct software).)


"No, Gwamma. Like THIS"
Isn't this lovely??

Here were a few while decorating pumpkins. Ania was not that unhappy the whole time, only when I wanted her to sit down to take the picture. :)

3 comments:

Rhoda said...

She appears to be learning what it means to smile.

Molli said...

I think that's because I said "Show me your teeth!"... maybe I need to say that instead of "Smile" for a while. :)

Unknown said...

I wonder which child Jay trained for Halloween pictures...