Thursday, October 01, 2009

Vittoria

I realized the other day that I have not taught Alina what her last name is, and that I should probably teach that to her. So I asked her, "What is your last name, Alina?" to which she replied (without hesitation) "Vittoriaaaaaaa". So I said "No, your last name is NOGA." Then I said "What's your middle name, Alina?" reply: "Vittoriaaaa". So finally, I said "Alina, what is your name?" Can you guess her reply? "Vittoria". I got it on video before I corrected her. :)



She has babies, horses, animals... all named Vittoria. This morning she was very sad because we left Vittoria at home instead of bringing her to their new day care. You might think I don't know which Vittoria she was talking about, but I know exactly which one.

Here's another cute picture of her at the zoo. She likes to bring her baby, and she makes sure her baby (Vittoria) sees all of the good animals.

1 comment:

The Merry Widow said...

I love that last picture. That is too cute! It's making me want a kid!