Monday, September 07, 2009

One Point for Canada

We had a great time at Niagara Falls.



We rode Maid of the Mist and this woman was behind us in line. She acted like the water was going to stop flowing and she would miss the spectacle if she didn't get in front of us. We had fun with that. Well, I did, anyway.


On Maid of the Mist were were in the waterfall for a LONG time and got soaked. I wondered what Vittoria was thinking the whole time. Katie loved it. Mary crawled under MK's poncho and stayed there the whole time.

Katie thought it would be fun to go on top of the Skylon Tower. She was right. We had brunch up top and got to enjoy the view. That was pfun.




The gentleman on the way down to Maid of the Mist said there was up to two meters of regression each year. That means since the last time I went 10 meters (almost 11 yards), which seems like a lot to me. I thought it looked the same. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a PFUN time!!!