Sunday, September 06, 2009

Even more Estes pictures

Here are the last of my Estes Park pictures.

The 2 little ones...

Posing for the camera. I had several of these, in all varieties. This is the one that made the final cut. :)

Hummingbird in a tree (photo courtesy of Derek)
Same bird in action.

And here was a beautiful sunset.



And the full moon. Another photo courtesy of Derek. I tried taking this picture and it didn't work. He is better with this camera than I am.

Playing Strawberry Shortcake.

S'more supplies. Yummmmmy.....

The 5 cousins, all in the front seat. This may be the last time Alina had her blue sunglasses (although they are not in the picture, but Grandma said she saw them at this time). They are now gone, and we are all very sad.

The day after Estes, the bandaid fell half way off. Shortly after this picture, I finished it off. It had quite a run! I think 2-3 weeks!

No comments: