Monday, March 30, 2009

Bagels and a walk

I couldn't stand having that picture of Gracie at the top, it made me sick to my stomach. So here are some picture from this weekend.

I made some bagels using a recipe from the bread book Mom gave me for Christmas. They turned out very tasty. It's a 2 day process (like most breads in that book), but I must say they were quite delicious. I put cheese on top of some of them before baking (but after boiling).


The weather was beautiful on Sunday... even though there is still snow on the ground, it was pretty nice, so we went for a walk.

Even though this picture is the right way on my memory card, for some reason blogger keeps uploading it sideways. I guess that's how blogger thinks the picture looks best.

But it didn't do it to this picture. Very curious.

Mission accomplished. Gracie's porcupine face is no longer at the top. Hopefully that will save some people's stomachs.

1 comment:

Mom said...

YUMMY looking bagels! CUTE little girls. AND thank you for putting something else to look at besides the quills in Gracie! She's doing MUCH better now!