Sunday, June 08, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Cincinnati, OH

I went to Cincinnati to see my friend Wendy for Memorial Day. It was fun. I really like the architecture there, as you will soon see.


First we gave ourselves facials. It was fun.



Then we went to Taste of Cincinnati. There were some interesting things there. Like Ye Olde Poop Deck. The food was pretty good, too.


We went on her friend's boat. Wendy almost caught a fish with her bare hands. I told her I would give her $5 if she really did it. She didn't. :( Maybe I should have offered more. I've never seen someone do that. It would have been worth $10.


On the boat there was a dog. I really like pugs. I think I took over 25 pictures of this dog trying to get the perfect picture. He was a wiggly little fella.


This is the view from her apartment. It's very nice.


This is another view from her apartment. They were having a race that day. See the start sign? They had 2 races that weekend.


And this is the sample of architecture in Cincinnati.



This building and the next picture are the same building.


Look at that detail! I love it.


The Cincinnati Greyhound Station. There were so many people on the bus from Cincinnati to Detroit that day the had to order another bus! They didn't just bump everyone like on the plane since they had oversold it by so much. Nope. They got a bus out of the garage and drove us all to Detroit. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looks like a real pfun time!