Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Kitchen Remodel

Our old dishwasher died. Unfortunately, the dishwasher was installed before the ceramic tile floor, so we couldn't get it out. We washed dishes by hand for a few weeks, and then I thought, why don't I just try lifting up the counter top. Fortunately, particle board is more flexible than the materials we are considering.

I had to lift the countertop a little more than an inch to get the old dishwasher out. I probably should have gotten a better picture of the piece of metal at the bottom right corner of the dishwasher that I consistently cut my foot on.

It only looked like this for four days or so.

The new dishwasher. Already running.

The matching oven and refrigerator.

All of this was almost free.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Very FANCY!!!!!!

Rhoda said...

FYI: MK pets her new refrigerator.