Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day at the Wiet's

Mom and I headed west for Labor Day to Michigan's West Coast for a little R&R. We went to the Wiet's new house in Sawyer, MI.

This is the Wiet's new beach cottage. It is beautiful.

Here are Dr. and Mrs. Wiet on the back porch with Mom. We were having hors d'oeuvres.

Mom came down to the beach and everyone relaxed a bit on the nice white sand.


This is Dr. Wiet kayaking. I also kayaked. It was jolly good pfun.


These are just more pics of our spot on the beach. It really was great. The only thing missing was all of you. I thought of you all often and how great it would be to go someplace like that together. I'm thinking and we'll see if I can plan something when it is good pfor everyone.

2 comments:

Molli said...

That looks really nice!!

Mom said...

It was surely LOTS of pfun!!!!!