Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Did John Elway Ever Give Up?

I don't think so...And in the true spirit of a Bronco, I am giving a motivational speech. Perhaps you recall when I announced the contest I said there would be a surprise on the actual blogoversary. While this was meant to be a surprise for the blogoversary, I see that desperate times call for desperate measures. See below.




As you can see, some people get more airtime than others. Some have so little airtime I can't even find a good picture of them for the title screen! Mary Kay, do you exist? I don't know...Josh?

I am now introducing the idea of...BONUS POINTS! Give me a shot of Josh or Mary Kay WORTHY of the title screen and you will be rewarded. Other subjects worthy of bonus points are Mom and Dad. I think I only have one picture of Mom from 3 years ago. Libby could also use a few pics.

You now understand why older pictures, pre-blog days are most welcome.

This is not the final version but a draft...

POST POST POST!!!

(I am trying posting this directly to the blog rather than you YouTube first. Let me know what you think.)

No comments: