Saturday, July 08, 2006

35mm Film









Well, when you have a 35mm camera, the photos come in spurts. I thought that keeping things old school was a good idea, but now I'm not so sure. Especially when I have to pay $12.99 to get my photos developed so I can get the CD...Well, that's for another place to contemplate cameras....

In chronological order, first we have Katie. She likes cruising after she gets put to bed. One night we looked and looked for her. Finally I found her...In my bed. She brings her ducks where ever she goes, as you can see.


Then we went to Pfizer Pfamily Day. They did not spell it Pfamily. That's my own pfun touch. Someone needs to teach them about the pfun things you can do when your name starts with "Pf." Anyway, Katie is going down the slide at her old school. Then she is teaching Mary how to play in the sand. Or is Mary teaching her how to share???









Next, when Mary Kay, Vittoria, and Katie went to Nebraska for the second wedding reception, Derek, Mary, and I went to compass Cafe. It's like Jungle Java. You can see how seriously some people take it. They wear knee pads. That got a big LORFL.















Finally, my office got new furniture. If you have been to my office, you know that I am Harry Potter under the stairs. My office was a closet. Now I am on the left side of this photo. Although I share an office I do have a window. I thought it would be great and I would open the window and enjoy the air. I don't. I'm just annoyed I can't shut the door so people leave me alone. I also can't sing anymore. :(

One last thing. I noticed I am posting this on July 9. Happy Birthday, Derek!!!

1 comment:

Molli said...

Very cute pictures!! But yikes, at $12.99 a pop you might want to think about a digital camera! Maybe for Christmas or something...