Sunday, June 18, 2006

More pics of our new house

Here are some more pics of our new house... this is the master bedroom. Right now we have our furniture in another bedroom because we are going to scrape the popcorn ceiling and also paint.






















This is the master bath

and closet.




















This is the bedroom we have our furniture in.







Spare bedroom














This is a before shot of the kitchen. The previous owners had a yellow kitchen with yellow ceilings and a fruit wallpaper boarder (which mom removed for us... thanks, Mom!).





I painted the kitchen green with a white ceiling. It was quite a job to paint over it, especially the ceiling. Required 2 coats, and it was not especially fun. However, I really like it now, so I guess it was all worth it.




We did get a new dual fuel oven/stove, but the guy is coming tomorrow to install the gas line so right now it is sitting in our dining room. This is the old stove.









This is the loft, which we made into an office.







This is the front room - I couldn't get my flash to go off during this pic, but hopefully you get the idea.













This is the dining room (and our new stove).










Pics of the back yard...



2 comments:

Rhoda said...

WOW!!!! I can't wait to come see it. That green is really pretty.

Mom said...

I REALLY like the kitchen! I also think you should just leave the new stove where it is, as it's much closer to the dining room table, where you'll be eating!