Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sailing

Takes me away to where I've always heard it could be. We anchored at a different place each night.


This is how we spent a lot of time. Reading and relaxing. Or doing puzzles.

That's our boat from the dinghy.



We went to this little island where  this couple who lives in a tent throws parties every Saturday. We went on Sunday. On Sunday they are all cleaned out of beer. Only had Coke Light. It was an odd place, to be honest. But they had a swing and I took the photo from a great hammock.




These are mangroves. That was cool. Do you see those clouds that look gray and not nice?


It started raining on our tour. We got cold.


This is a picture of the hotel I was telling you about. It was right about here my swimsuit top fell off! Luckily I caught it before it fell. Lydia had to come help me out. I was just standing there and it came unfastened!

2 comments:

Josh said...

Looks like a pretty fun trip. How long were you on the boat?

Rhoda said...

1 week