Thursday, July 10, 2014

And That's It!


Day at the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks


Looking for salmon in the fish ladders.


We at dinner at LunchBox Laboratory. Homemade pork rinds, mac and cheese, milkshakes and burgers.

The kids found a pfun park next to the restaurant where they could play.


She partied hard this vacation!


Then a few people went to the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum He did the Bellagio. It was a nice museum but overpriced. I found the Corning Museum more impressive.

When I saw the rabbit ears I laughed at how funny I was. Really tickled myself. Rabbit ears!! How original! When we finished taking it the photographer looked at me and said (very seriously), "If you need another one, let me know," implying I had somehow ruined the photo. Nope! Looks great!

Ania found a pretty sweet ride.

And that's it. The flight attendant asked Derek if he were with all of these girls and then told him he needed to get some support. (In case you were wondering, 750 pfotos.)

2 comments:

dad said...

pfabulous documentation of a truly memorable vacation, meeting, reunion. Great job Rhoda. DAD

Josh said...

Great job with the pics!