Sunday, June 22, 2014

Last Days of School 2013-2014

I got to go to Mary's field day for a bit. Here she was playing frisbee.

They had a hula-hoop contest. She was much better than I am. I cannot hula-hoop.

They also played this game called, "Diving for Pearls" where there was a kiddie pool filled with marbles and they had to pick them up with their toes. There was also tug-o-war. They changed it to boys against girls. I included myself and joined the girls' team. We won. :)


Look who was the MC of her graduation ceremony!




With the, "awesome Mrs. Hunt." I would really like to talk to people about these situations. How hard would it have been to hand her the paper with her other hand so you don't block people's faces? Also, anyone in this situation who says, "Can you look right there? My aunt would like to get a picture of us." And then both people look at the camera for me I will give $1.


And finally some of V's final soccer game this year. She scored a couple of goals, including one for the other team. :/



No comments: