Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Catching up

I haven't posted in a while! I tried to upload a bunch of pictures all at once, and after I took a lot of time carefully selecting a bunch of pictures, it said I could only do one at a time. Not sure what I did wrong, but then I had to go back through and get one at a time. So in no particular order...

Ania lost her other front tooth! Not sure if having a root canal makes your teeth fall out sooner and the teeth behind them grow faster? Derek? Because she still hasn't lost her bottom teeth, but I can feel one of the top ones coming in! Anyway, she is thrilled...

Alina and Ania both got their ears pierced! Very exciting.

Maja at 7 months

Eating applesauce. Not really a fan of applesauce so far!

And jumping back in time... Alina and her friend got first place in the science fair for first grade! So that was exciting!!

Science fair poster, with the first place medals!

Thanks, Kuba! 

The famous cake that was supposed to convince Uncle Josh not to move to Seattle. Guess it didn't work. :( We tried.

One night while I was getting Maja ready for a bath, she peed all over my leg. The big girls thought that was pretty funny.

Alina's Frozen birthday cake!

And let's just say good riddance to this awful man! 

This was Maja playing outside this weekend, she had a lot of fun

And Ania. She is getting too big!

Maja's hair is pretty reddish!

These are the videos I tried to post. Apparently they aren't pictures, so it does this fun thing. Since I'm at work now, I can't correct it. First, Alina's fun Destination Imagination thing. Maybe it's a good thing we can't see this one in regular time. :)

And the waiters singing to Alina for her bday at Chili's

No comments: