Thursday, June 06, 2013

Ania and the bead

Yesterday I got a call from our day care lady, saying that I need to call the pediatrician. After a quick panic on my end, she told me that Ania stuck a bead up her nose, and they couldn't get it out. So I went to get her and took her right over. When I asked her why she did that, she said it was because she didn't want to lose it. Reasonable enough I suppose. The doctor suggested to her that maybe next time she could put it in her pocket, or find a basket or purse, or put it on a necklace... instead of up her nose. Ania agreed. Whew!

When she got it out, I was surprised to see it was one of those big ones, with the 3 corner things. Not sure how she even got it in her nostril! Here she is, proudly holding the little bead she didn't want to lose. Maybe you will see this bead on a necklace in a future post. I haven't gotten the bill yet of course, but I have a feeling this bead is worth more than its weight in gold. :)


No comments: