Sunday, January 06, 2013

Winter Break

Winter break has been PFUN!!!!! Alina and Ania got some pfun necklaces from their cousins. Alina had a Christmas Pageant and it was pretty cute. They sang about pfive or six songs. Including the smash hit about a reindeer. Mom and I went to tea. It was pfantastic. We had shepherd's pie, little sandwiches and desserts. We also took a cooking class. See that lady in the green shirt? She was my partner. She really thought she knew what she was doing but the chef told her the soup was, "woefully under salted" after I told her I thought it needed salt and she said she thought it wasn't salt that was missing but lime. Here the pumpkin soup. Molli worked on the chili, Mom did the black and white bean dip and I did the soup. Alina had a Christmas party at school that I got to go to. Some dumbo brought this Christmas Tree made out of broccoli to the party. Put a pig in a dress and it's still a pig. In fact, the children were not fooled and I checked. When we left it still looked exactly like it did when we arrived. Molli's cream puffs were much more popular. (Alina took about 10.) When one girl bit into it she said, "Oh! They're filled with ice cream!" Just playing in the snow. They worked hard on that snowman! Mom and Dad took us all to see How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Mary Kay, Katie, Mary, V and I went to tea. It was pfancy. Pfinally New Year's Eve was super pfun. I ordered a turducken. I would definately do that again. I really liked it. Hope to see your pfotos soon!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Super COOL post, Rhoda!!