Saturday, May 21, 2011

Videos

I finally got a flip video phone, so it's easier to post videos!

Alina's preschool 'continuation ceremony' was yesterday. They performed 2 songs for us, they were both very cute. Here is one of them.



Here is Ania performing a song at the kitchen table. Probably not the safest performance stage, but it made me laugh.



Here is the other song from Alina's preschool ceremony.



When I showed her this video today, when the hat part came on she said "Mommy, I need help." and I said "yeah, you were having a hard time getting the hat on, weren't you?" And she said "Yes. Mommy, next time can you please help me when I need help?" :(

1 comment:

Mom said...

VERY Cute! Alina was one of the few who were actually doing the right (or close) actions. I think you're trying to have Ania fall on her teeth again!