Sunday, January 09, 2011

Chicken

Guess which member of my family refuses to eat chicken that left the grocery store with the bones still in it (even if it is served without the bones in it). The chicken can't even touch anything else that will be served with that meal, or they won't eat that either:

a) My 2 year old daughter
b) My 3 year old daughter
c) My 33 (almost 34) year old husband

I should clarify that it's ok if the chicken is whole and still has the bones. Just not if it's in parts.

(PS Please don't tell this person that all chickens start out with bones, or we might never get to eat chicken ever again)

6 comments:

Mom said...

C

Mom said...

LOL! The bines make it less dry, though...

Mom said...

bones!

Unknown said...

That is so not true!!!!!!! I eat chicken i am just used to 1/4 inch thick chicken, and i love chicken wings, so there goes that!!! And there is nothing wrong with BEEF!!!

Unknown said...

:) Had I not thought this was a trick question, I would have guessed the 3 yr old, who is not much into eating anything without sugar...

Rhoda said...

did you put ranch dressing on it?