Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spring and Summer Pics....

BRAVE with the bear next door....

Going to throw rocks in the river....

Woodworking in Breck


Dinner at Texas Brazilian Grill. YUM!!!



Lunch at Chuck E Cheeses.... Mary likes her hair this way.....


Climbed to the top of Baldy.

Made it to the top of the world.

Cousins sleeping together.

Campfire....



Old friend, Duckie....
New friend, Kuba....
Hard to beat a good marshmallow!
My cousin, Miriam, and Bob in our back yard.

Hang on tight, Molli....
Ride at Heritage Square
Watching a video..


Katie and Kuba.... good friends.
A BRAVE Mary with Greta
Airport on way home...
A yummy ice cream cone.....
Molli, after her team race from Georgetown to Carbondale. WOW!! Good job Molli!!!

3 comments:

Molli said...

Fun pictures! You have been some busy grandparents lately!! I think all of the girls had a lot of fun. Are you sure that was after my race? I don't look like my knees are in enough pain for that to be after the race...

Mom said...

LOL! I'm pretty sure that it was a fake smile....but you weren't here till after the race.

Rhoda said...

Did mary lose some teeth?