Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alina's birthday party and a whole lot of other pictures

It's been a very long time since I posted... so this one has a lot of pictures. Since Blogger puts them in reverse order (and I don't feel like taking the time to change them back), they are in reverse order. Today was Alina's birthday party.

Babcia and Ania as we were leaving. Ania was ready for a nap!

Riding a horse!

Uncle Glenn pointed out that he's been to more of Alina's birthday parties than Grandma and Grandpa. :)

Some of the party goers at cake time.

Ryan helped Alina blow out her candles since Alina got really shy during the birthday song and almost didn't have the courage to blow them out herself.

Being shy during the birthday song.

Talking to Chuck E Cheese on the phone. She liked it better when she talked to him on the phone than when he came over to say hi to her.

Ania LOVED the slide.

Uncle Josh showing Alina how to punch the ducks.


The birthday cake. She wanted a purple cake with Princess Analiese (sp?). I also included the cat, Serafina. For some reason blogger wants this picture sideways.

Pushing Ania in the grocery cart.

While I was making Alina's cake... RIGHT next to Ania... she somehow managed to get into the cabinet, open the coffee container, and dump it all over the kitchen floor. All without me noticing a thing (until it was too late). Oh well, it was FUN! :)



They have rediscovered the Elmo doll Aunt Libby gave to Alina when Ania was born. It is a big hit again now.






Ania likes to take her pants off. It's a neat trick. I usually have to put her in overalls or a onesie when I take her to day care.


Here Alina has on not one, not two, not three, but FOUR dresses.


We made a snowman a few weeks ago. Man, that's a lot of work!! I was sore for 2 days I think.

This is what Ania's face looked like after the incident with Kuba knocking her over and us ending up in the urgent care. Poor little thing!

And that's it! We're having their pictures taken tomorrow, so I am sure I will post more after that.

3 comments:

Mom said...

PFUN birthday party, Alina! Wish I could have been there!! Loved the coffee mess. It's so much fun seeing somebody else's kid doing things like your kids did...Josh was all pfancy in his tuxedo shirt.

Molli said...

Yes, Josh got dressed up for the occasion. He had a wedding to go to later that night, so he figured might as well just get dressed up for the birthday party while he was at it. :)

Rhoda said...

Poor little Ania! I didn't know. Mom told me the story.