Sunday, February 07, 2010

Dinner Party

I decided to host a little dinner party. We may start doing it every few weeks or so.

These are my friends Karla (if you poke around, you'll see me!), Amath and Liz.
I made crespelle two different ways. It was supposed to be with guinnea fowl, but I used Cornish Hen. Then I realized when I got home and weighed it I had only bought 1/2 what I needed. So I added sausage. Stupid metric system. I did find this cool blog while looking for recipes. The Artichoke Blog. I love artichokes.

My favorite type of wine. Usually it is pretty expensive but this time it was 6.99. I might have to go stock up.

It was pretty good but I had forgotten how differently Italian recipes are written compared to American ones. You might think, "How could a recipe be written differently?" and I would have agreed with you. But theirs are different and sometimes it doesn't make much sense.

Perhaps you are thinking my photos look a bit like crap. You are right. I have had this camera for several years and had never dropped it. In the past 2 months I have dropped it four times. :( The auto flash broke and it ticks sometimes. I'm looking to get a new one. Any suggestions? I'd like GPS on it or something fancy so that when I take a picture it knows exactly where I am.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like a pfun time! The dinner looks pfdelicious!

wendysue said...

YUM! How are the recipes written differently?

Also, I want a new camera, too! I'd really like to get one with bluetooth so you don't have to plug it into the computer.